Would you like to become part of the team that includes the creative visionaries behind Drizzt Do’Urden and Spawn? 38 Studios is currently seeking an experienced Web Manager to lead our community and company web development department. The web manager is responsible for maintaining all of the 38 Studios’ web sites, including adding and updating content, writing copy, and managing internal and external relationships as they pertain to the web sites. This is a full-time time position with competitive salary, full benefits, 401k plan, and the chance to be part of MMO history!
• Maintain all of the 38 Studios’ web sites, regularly adding and updating content. Includes writing/editing news features, employee profiles, adding press releases/media links, proofing blog entries, approving merchandise shots, creating art, and determining layout.
• Manage relationships between 38 Studios and external web design firms, all web hosts, logo designers, and affiliate sites such as Spawn.com, RASalvatore.com, and any other third-party affiliates.
• Establish and manage approval processes for web site additions and changes. Serve as point of contact on soliciting and compiling feedback.
• Work with the marketing and community teams to drive web-based marketing campaigns such as announcement foreshadowing, riddles, and teasers.
• Monitor media and gaming sites for relevant news and links, including alerts, surveys, and major game/company/industry announcements.
BASIC POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
• 4+ years of web development skills, including the creation, maintenance, and evolution of large web sites.
• 1+ years of managing a web team comprised of designers, artists, and engineers.
• Experience in the game or entertainment industry strongly desired.
• Knowledge of ColdFusion and WordPress preferred.
• Well versed in MS Word, Excel, and Photoshop.
• Excellent web copy writing and editorial skills with strong attention to detail.
• Strong graphic arts (2D, web) abilities a plus.
• Ability to work in a team environment and interact with cross-functional teams at all levels.
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com.
38 Studios, a media and entertainment company founded in 2006 by